I am a Ph.D. candidate in the Quantitative Biomedical Sciences program at Dartmouth. I’m interested in developing statistical and bioinformatic tools to bridge population health research and high-throughput sequencing assays through novel feature selection and engineering. My work mostly focuses on the infant gut microbiome, early life exposures and childhood diseases. You can find me on Github, LinkedIn, Google Scholar and Twitter.
Dartmouth College - Ph.D. in Quantitative Biomedical Sciences | 2017-2022
Bates College - B.S. in Mathematics and Biochemistry | 2013-2017
- Biostatistics Intern - Regeneron Pharmaceuticals | Jun - Aug, 2021
- Data Quality and Science Communication - The COVID Tracking Project at The Atlantic | March, 2020 - June, 2021
- Statistical Consultant - Dartmouth Hitchcock Analytic Institute | 2019 - 2021
- Statistical analysis using R and Python
- Familiar with Julia, Rust, C++.
- Writing bioinformatic workflows in
targetsand execute on Slurm/Torque HPC systems
- Developing R packages and shiny applications
- Familiar with SQL (SQLite, MySQL)